Wednesday, May 1, 2013

So I started to start a blog again why because I just don't get certain things in life....I know that might sound weird but I am a weird person so it works. When I was in class I reliezed why am I not more like my self anymore and being afraid to show and say what I want. Then it hit me because people that aren't respectful and supportive piss me off all the time. You would think that people who know or work with you everyday would understand you but no that is the opposite (in some situations) when you go to boarding school. I'm not talking about the teachers/ faculty I am talking about the students. However some of the teachers can be like that too. When some one is late to get somewhere because they were confused and end up getting lost does not mean you can clap when we get on the bus. I am a type of person who gets confused easily so don't even try and act like your all that. Your not the center of everything and your not everything so shut up and SIT DOWN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment